When it is time for you to design an outdoor kitchen, there are several considerations, but Phoenix Home Remodeling company is ready to consult you on all related issues to create your dream kitchen. To make the most out of your outdoor kitchen be sure to review these five things:
Credit: Image From Archive
- What will you cook? If you love grilling an outdoor kitchen is ideal. But outside of grilling, will you want to have a brick oven? Would you like some side burners for sauces or soups? Is a rotisserie something you would enjoy? Would you like the ability to roast marshmallows as well as grill?
- How much space do you have? Take a look at your outdoor area and determine how much space you would allocate to an outdoor kitchen. This can make a big difference in what appliances you will choose. have been providing exceptional appliance repairs and services in the local area. Professional designers can help to optimize outdoor kitchens so they have all of the luxuries that you would like while still allowing space to have fun.
- Are there weather extremes? Would your outdoor kitchen be exposed to extreme heat or cold? Are rain storms or wind storms a problem in your area? Think about how moisture, heat, wind or cold could affect your outdoor kitchen choices. Weather can impact counter tops, the seams in the materials, and the electrical wiring or plumbing of the appliances. But appliances going defunct due to weather is inelucatable, and hence, the need for Pittsburgh appliance repairs would be imminent. Feel free to contact professionals as they should know better what is best for your outdoor project. THA Heating and Air and Plumbing can find the best solution to your project plumbing concerns. So, no need to worry about plumbing, you should better think what you are going to cook at your new kitchen. Be sure to choose materials that can endure your particular climate area.
- What protection should be used? While you will need ventilation for cooking, you should also consider shelter to reduce exposure for your outdoor kitchen appliances and materials. The protection can include patio umbrellas, built in covers for grills or cook tops, or patio covers that can resist rain and wind. Another option is to have enclosures that will keep bugs and other pests away as well.
- How can space be optimized? Can you leverage countertops as eating areas? Could a sink work with the bar as well as for the kitchen? Can trash cans be placed under countertops? You would definitely need to consult plumbing specialists as they can suggest some efficient solutions to your plumbing system. This is a lso a good chance to check the pipes in the house (more details at https://marinesplumbing.com/checking-your-house-for-damaged-pipes/).
Your outdoor kitchen can be an exciting project. Make sure to plan properly so you get the most out of your outdoor cooking and dining experiences for years to come. Explore all of your design options first to determine what will work best for you.
About Artistic Pools
Artistic Pools is an award-winning Chattanooga and Atlanta pool builder specializing in custom pool construction, swimming pool renovation and remodeling, outdoor living services and commercial pool construction. Voted Atlanta's Best Pool Builder 13 years in a row, Artistic Pools' design and customer service are second to none. From gunite swimming pools and custom water features to pool houses, pavilions and outdoor kitchens, our award winning designers will translate your vision into the ultimate backyard experience. Visit our online galleries to see what we can do for you!
For more tips on pool design trends, outdoor living, backyard fun and pool maintenance, subscribe to our blog and visit us on Facebook. For pool design inspiration, browse our website galleries, visit our Houzz page or subscribe to our YouTube channel. To get started on your own backyard resort, contact the experienced Atlanta pool builders at (770) 458-9177.
Proud A&A Dealer
As an A&A Manufacturing dealer, Artistic Pools is proud to bring you the most innovative pool solutions on the market, including the A&A In-Floor Cleaning and Circulation System. This state-of-the-art system uses patented technology to deliver energy savings and automated efficiency that no other system can. Now you can have the pool of your dreams without the hassle of daily upkeep! By leveraging the power of Venturi technology, A&A's In-Floor System cleans and circulates your pool automatically so you can have the hassle-free pool you deserve.